Advantages of Non-Surgical Facelifts
- Provide an alternative to cosmetic surgery.
- Prevents that stretched skin feeling that cosmetic surgery delivers.
- It is a fabulously effective treatment that foils the ravages of aging.
- This procedure is less invasive and consumes very little time.
Options and an in-depth look at the options
There are three ways to counter aging and they are
- Liquid Facelift also known as the Water Facelift is a preventive measure against aging.
- It is a concoction of a variety of injectable liquids that deliver different anti-aging results.
- Injectable liquids are generally what the practitioner prescribes; their own bespoke combinations.
- The cocktail of Botox and Dermal Fillers is used in varying densities, in the different regions of the face, to smooth out wrinkles and creases, rejuvenating the skin and making it look full.
- However, this is a temporary solution and will need repeated treatments when the treatment wears off.
- Liquid Facelift helps to reinvigorate the present, natural state and helps prevent new wrinkles from forming.
- Is an anti-aging treatment that tightens the skin with the use of a radiofrequency procedure.
- It is less invasive and older women may have to undergo 5 sessions to get a good result.
- The procedure helps stimulate the cells in the skin to produce more collagen, boosting the skin of younger women by working its magic.
- The radiofrequency energy pumped into the skin, generates heat that builds up between the skin layer and the fat layer which in turn causes the collagen bundles lying deep in the epidermis to contract thereby stimulating the production of new collagen.
- The best part of this procedure is that it does not damage the skin in anyway neither does it cause pain. The warm heat generates a feeling of relaxation.
- It can be done during lunch breaks or any other spare time as it does not require any downtime before one has to return to carrying on with a regular day.
- Is a unique and new kind of therapy, a non-surgical procedure that employs the use of ultrasound to tighten, tone and lift baggy skin present in the face and neck.
- Approved by FDA, it is the first ultrasound device that can be used on the face.
- It delivers sound waves to the skin and addresses the fibro muscular layer.
- Results can be seen in 2-3 months and can last up until 6 months.
- The procedure can be done within 30 - 60 minutes
- This treatment is very effective on low brow lines and on sagging eyelids.
- Is a rejuvenating facial treatment that stimulates collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid that results in a youthful, naturally plumped- up radiance.
- ePrime is a non-invasive skin-tightening treatment that delivers radiofrequency energy from a handheld device that is set with micro needles, which penetrate the deeper layers of the skin.
- Should be used for deep set wrinkles where this treatment provides a semi-permanent natural result that could last for a couple of years.
- Sculptra is made from Poly-L-lactic acid which is a component of the muscle structure and has good results on patients in the age group between 50 - 60 years.
- It is a collagen replenishment that works subtly to gradually reduce wrinkles and creases.
- A treatment that can be started with, even before the aging is prominent.
It helps resurface the skin, uses light energy that is pulsed onto to strategically targeted skin imperfections to produce collagen.