At some point in life, people start realizing that their mirror has begun to betray them! Then they fervently wish to turn back the bio-clock and erase all those wrinkles to get back their youthful looks. This is the reason why cosmetic surgery has become indispensable to many nowadays.
With the idea of cosmetic surgery, there comes a kind of hidden worry about whether the result may warp your face and transform you to someone else! Today, with advancements in beauty treatments, several affordable non-surgical procedures have come up that can help you look better without going under the knife. Discussed below are five most effective aesthetic treatments that can completely transform your look.
1. Fractionated CO2 Laser treatment: This is one of the most sought-after aesthetic treatment known to improve the sagging look of your facial skin. This non-surgical aesthetic treatment has proved to be quite effective in treating fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, acne scars and blotchiness.
One of the most significant advantages of Fractional Laser Resurfacing is its accuracy, since it precisely removes fine lines around eyes, other facial wrinkles and scars. In this procedure, post-operative complications like bleeding, crusting, swelling or infection risks are minimal.
2. Ultrasound treatment for skin tightening: Patients often request for cosmetic procedures that are noninvasive and reliable. Ultrasound facial and neck skin tightening treatments are preferred for this reason only. One benefit of this procedure is that the treatment depth can be altered based on the extent of sagging skin. You can expect the finest results just within a span of four months. First signs of skin tightening are noticed from the first month itself. This treatment works wonders on acne scars too.
3. Cryolipolysis: It is a medical treatment used to reduce fat in common areas. This non-invasive technique offers an alternative to liposuction for those who wish to avoid the risks and lengthy recuperation time related to surgical procedures. Most patients see a noticeable reduction of fat in the treatment area after only one session. However, it may take multiple sessions to realize its full effects. Fat cells that are removed from Cryolipolysis do not return. Hence results last as long as a healthy lifestyle is maintained.
4. Laser treatment for tattoo removal: Tattoos are no more wanted as permanent options. No wonder then that demand is growing for tattoo removal treatments which can remove these either completely or partially. Laser treatment is one such procedure. The best thing about laser tattoo removal is that it gets completed within fewer sessions. Also you won’t notice any scars after the treatment. Further, this treatment is effective for a wide range of tattoo ink pigmentations.
5. Nanometer Cellulite Treatment: It is the first minimally invasive laser treatment used to treat cellulite in women. It involves inserting a tiny fiber optic beneath the skin to break fiber bands responsible for cellulite. Using this procedure, multiple areas can be treated with only one session. The most common treatment areas are buttocks, hips and thighs.
It is very important to research all the options available before going for any treatment. A wise idea is to consult any reliable aesthetic medical practitioner so as to understand the pros and cons of each treatment and get the best recommendations.